‘Delana Maravu’ means ‘calm point’ which describes this serene location on 1.75 acres of groomed lawn and gardens.
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is on a point of land that provides 180 degrees of ocean view, safely situated above the sea about 50 meters above sea level—and the sunset is spectacular from this location.
The house is made strong with reinforced cement block for permanency with a lot of wood inside for warmth. There are 105 square meters of wooden deck, mostly under roof and 140 square meters inside the home. The floors are ceramic tile with the office in hardwood. It is offered fully furnished.
• Swimming pool is 40,000 litres 11.5 meters long.
• 11 miles from Savusavu town on paved road with a short gravel road to the home.
• Close to a sandy beach below with contracted rights.
• Two en-suite bedrooms with lofts in each, master with walk in closet.
• Office or bedroom of 20 square meters.
• Kitchen and dining with a sunken living room opens to the large screened veranda.
• Pantry room for the food stock, freezer/refrigerator, washer/dryer and storage.
• Toilet and shower room central in the home.
• Two cellars for the utility systems and storage space.
• Water is spring feed mains
• Power is mains electric with a generator back up in the generator house.
• Internet, mobile and land line phone services, and Sky TV.