Do you love outdoor living? Are you looking for spectacular views of sunsets and the sea with mountains beyond?
Do you entertain and need a home that presents a resort like environment of pool, palapas and a grand veranda? Do you want convenience and proximity to shopping and amenities? Do you love peace and quiet and appreciate fenced security? Then here you have found it. This tropical garden 3345 square meter property on the upscale Korovesi side of Savusavu is for you.
The home is conveniently situated above and off the road between the town of Savusavu (a 10 minute ride) and the 5 star Jean Michel Cousteau Resort. Swimming and snorkelling in the crystalline waters below is just at the base of the drive.
The property faces north with great views of Savusavu Bay below and the majestic mountains across—perfect for watching the mega yachts and sailboats arriving from their overseas journeys.
The house is built strong of reinforced concrete and is approximately 1,600 square feet with an additional 1,000 square foot covered outdoor terrace. The house features high ceilings, two large bedrooms, open floor plan in the nicely appointed kitchen, dining room and living area with one bathroom and laundry room. The windows in the great room feature floor-to-ceiling windows that present the panoramic and stunning views like a beautiful mural. Every window is screened and every window and door has a view. The house remains cool due to the trade winds, even in the hottest of months and there are fans in each room to ensure that. The solar hot water heating saves and always serves up plentifully upon any demand.
Water is supplied by a healthy, reliable underground spring. The water tastes like, well, water. The house is supplied with mains electricity and there is a telephone hook-up as well. Wifi Internet and mobile phone service are excellent.
The outdoor terrace is perfect for entertaining all of your friends and family, or to relax luxuriously, read a book or write your memoires to the songs of the birds. The terrace features an Italian pizza oven, large stainless steel barbeque and a high pressure wok station. The outdoor kitchen has running water for easy clean-ups. There is also built-in wrap around seating for 14 and more by another 10 chairs. The open air high ceiling allows the trade winds to coolly flow through the terrace. There is a grand staircase leading from the terrace to the plunge pool and palapas—perfect for taking some shade in a hammock after a refreshing swim. The pool and palapas area are surrounded by Vesi hardwood decking. There is also and outdoor shower for the rinsing off or having a “midnight” shower.
There is a garage for the vehicle and storage. It would be easy to add a second floor to the building for a guest or caretaker’s cottage, if you wanted.
This storm proof, impervious to the elements home has many more features that must be seen to be appreciated. We welcome all enquires at 679 805 3452.
Less than an acre (3345 square metres), freehold property located only 10 minute drive from Savusavu town
- The property faces North with spectacular views of Savusavu Bay and mountains beyond
- The property has a newly renovated home with two bedrooms, one bathroom; large walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Open-plan lounge with dining ; adjoining kitchen with in built cupboards ; laundry
- The home is approx.1600 square feet
- Covered outdoor space is approx. 1,000 square feet
- Tiled concrete floors inside and outside the home
- Large covered terrace - you can sit and enjoy lovely breezes and amazing sunset views
- Floor to ceiling windows with views from all rooms. All windows completely screened in
- Complete set of cyclone shutters
- Deluxe outdoor kitchen for entertaining
- Property is located at end of the street with fully fenced compound for privacy and security
- Concrete / tiled swimming pool plus all equipment for the pool
- Separate garage for vehicle and storage
- Solar hot water heater
- TV Antenna and Satellite dish
- Mature landscaped gardens with irrigation for exotic palms, fern trees, tropical flowers and shrubs plus fruit trees
- Large enclosed area for dog run
- Plenty of space to add onto existing home or even build another villa
- Excellent Spring water supply direct to the home
- Town Power (Fiji Electricity)
- Telephone – Fiji Telecom land line
THIS HOME IS BEING OFFERED FOR SALE UNFURNISHED
Price : USD 465,000