Do you love outdoor living? Are you looking for spectacular views of sunsets and the sea with mountains beyond?
Do you entertain and need that presents a resort like environment of a pool, palapas, and grand terrace? Do you want convenience and proximity to shopping and amenities? Do you love peace and quiet and fenced security and privacy? Then here you have found it. This tropical garden of 3345 square meter [aprox 1 acre] FREEHOLD property on the upscale Korovesi side of Savusavu is for you.
The villa is conveniently situated above, and off the road between town [ 5 kilometres ] and the 5 star Jean Michel Cousteau Resort [ 2 kilometres ]. Swimming and snorkelling in the crystalline waters is below at the base of the drive.
The property faces North with spectacular views of Savusavu Bay below, and the majestic mountains across the bay; perfect for watching the mega yachts, sailboats, and ocean liners arriving from their overseas journeys.
The villa is built strong of reinforced concrete and hardwoods. It is approximately 1,600 square feet with an additional 1,000 square foot 3 year old covered outdoor terrace encompassing an outdoor kitchen and dining areas. There is an imported Italian pizza oven, large barbeque, high pressure wok station, complete with a large sink for easy clean-up.
The villa features high ceilings, 2 large bedrooms. The master with a walk in closet, and separate double doors leading to its own patio, and the other bedroom has its own dedicated office space, and its own access to the terrace. It is an open floor plan featuring a new mahogany, well-appointed kitchen, adjoining the dining room, and large great room. The great room features floor to ceiling windows that present the panoramic and stunning views like a beautiful mural. Every window and door has a view! All windows are completely screened, and doors are weather stripped, keeping all insects and lizards outside.
The villa remains cool due to the trade winds that flow through, even in the hottest months. There are ceiling fans in each room to ensure that. The solar hot water heating saves, and always serves up plentiful on demand. Water is supplied by a healthy reliable underground spring. There is a water tank for emergency use.
The water tastes like, well, water. No more buying bottled water.
The villa is supplied with mains electricity, and there is a telephone line as well. Wi-Fi, internet, and mobile phone service is excellent. There is free TV service [walesi with 8 digital, crystal clear channels]. There is also a satellite dish. A 42 inch Sony wall mounted television is included.
The outdoor terrace is perfect for entertaining all of your friends and family, or to relax, read a book, or just listen to the songs of the many birds that frequent the property. Along with the beautiful outdoor kitchen, there is all custom built wrap around, comfortable seating, as well as solid tables and chairs. All are made from the local hardwoods. You can comfortably seat over 14 in one area, and up to 8 in another. Open air high ceiling allows the trade winds to coolly flow through the terrace; a truly amazing spot with breathtaking views.
There is a grand stair case leading from the terrace to the plunge pool and palapas-perfect for taking shade in a hammock after a refreshing swim. The pool and palapas are surrounded by a large Vesi, hardwood deck. There is also an outdoor shower for rinsing off or having a "midnight" shower.
There is also a separate laundry room with its own covered patio, perfect for hanging clothes, and taking advantage of the trade winds.
There is a 4 year old concrete matching garage for your vehicle, general storage, and workshop.
This storm-proof, impervious to the elements, low maintenance villa has many more features that must been seen to be appreciated.
- Just under 1 acre [3345 square meters] freehold property, with tourist zoning, that allows for more building if desired. Only 5 kilometers from Savusavu on a main bus route.
- The property faces North with spectacular views of Savusavu Bay, the Mountains across and beyond, and the most beautiful sunsets, and a favorite of the ever changing weather systems that travel down the bay.
- The property has a newly renovated 2 large bedrooms, one with an office area, and one with a walk in closet, large shower room, separate toilet room
, separate laundry room accessed by the adjoining covered patio. Also an uncovered large patio off the side of the villa.
- Open plan kitchen, dining, and great room, all with tremendous views.
- The villa is approx. 1,600 square feet.
- The covered with translucent high ceiling to let light in terrace is approx. 1,000 square feet, and encompasses the outdoor kitchen and large dining area.
- Tiled concrete floors inside and out. The master bedroom has the only hardwood floor.
- Large windows and doors with views from all. All screened in, and weather stripped to eliminate insects and geckos from entering the villa
- Sony TV, plus waesi [free reception of 8 channels] plus satellite dish
- Deluxe indoor mahogany kitchen
- Concrete and tile in ground, easy to maintain swimming pool with all pool equipment
- Separate garage for vehicle, and storage,
- Complete set of cyclone shutters
- Large enclosed dog run and kennel
- Totally fenced property for privacy, and security. This neighborhood is one, if not the safest in Savusavu
- Mature landscaping with irrigation for the many exotic plants, shrubs, and fruit trees, including Soursob, Kavika, Noni, Kumquat, Lime, lemon
banana, star fruit, papaya, and mango. There is a small sandalwood grove as well
- The villa uses natural ingredients grown on the property to make one of the strongest, and safest insect repellents in the world, used to keep all crawling insects
off the terrace and the villa itself.
Excellent spring water supplied direct to the house with great pressure, and a new water tank for emergencies.
Town power, [ Fiji Electric ] average bill is under 100 Fijian dollars per month
Telephone service [ Fiji Telecom ]
WI-FI and mobile phone with excellent reception
The villa is being offered for sale furnished, including many antiques, and comfortable leather couch and chair
The price is $365,000USD Firm