Restaurant, Gift Shop and Glamping:
Vava’u Villa has 25 rooms available. This is made up of a7-room hotel plus 14 glamping tents plus 1 self-contained guest apartment and 3 rooms with shared bathrooms There is also a manager’s apartment, (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and lounge) and an on-site laundry based 3.1 km from Neiafu. It has a licensed bar and restaurant with a seating capacity of up to 100 people.It currently caters for whale swim groups for July to November. Located on the water’s edge it offers guests the opportunity to swim in the harbour, explore the sand flats, reef edge and mangroves at low tide or paddle through the mangrove tunnels at high tide.
The restaurant overlooks the water and is catered for from a modern kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with refrigeration, freezers, bar fridge, gas oven/cookerand many other kitchen items as well as table cutlery/crockery. In addition to this there is a wood fired pizza oven.
The accommodation is all of similar quality standard. Rooms and tents all have large King sized beds that separate into single beds when required. The bedding is made from high quality 100% linen is only one season old. Each room/tent has a safe, clothes hanger, hand basin, hot shower and toilet.
Other facilities include public bathrooms for the bar/restaurant, storage room.The business includes:
• There are 20 tents in total, 4 are unused tents
• The tents, linen and beds have only been used in the 2017 season
• There are also 4 small market tents and a small swimming pool.
• The Villa has 30 years remaining on its lease
• The apartment/managers apartment/guest apartment / 3 shared rooms and has 4 years left with a 5-year extension option on its lease.
• Each tent has two solar lights system and a solar hot water servicing two tents each.
• Contact – Rob Bryce at…..
PRICE TOP$1,300,000($580,000 USD)